Sunday, May 27, 2018

Amsterdam > Brugge: First the Facts

Week of riding from Amsterdam to Brugge with CycleTours finished yesterday.  I didn't post during the ride mainly because it went by so quickly.  But I'll do a couple posts now, starting with the basics:  6 days of cycling, no major accidents for anyone, very nice weather but with one "I'm cold, soaked to the bone, and my shoes are squishing" day, and ~186 miles cycled in total.

GPS record of much of the ride, captured by another rider:















3 comments:

  1. Ah you rode the Zeeland Burg and saw the Delta Works. Always cool to see and some serious engineering that is build to last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rogier! The Delta Works are mind boggling. What an amazing conception and execution. Very cool riding across the outermost dam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so enjoying your photos and travelogue

    ReplyDelete