Friday, February 9, 2018

Progress Report

Wrapped up first week of school today.  Fun week, and way challenging.  Improved my Spanish some but still have a very long way to go.  Thought I might drop out of class at this point, but am planning to return on Monday.

This guy is an architectural grill on the utility box of a house down the street from school, a rehabilitated old colonial wreck.  I'm guessing that the owners made this to celebrate their slow but steady progress in the rehab project over 4 years from 2004 through 2007?  But it's equally appropriate as my student totem:



Also, some proof that I'm not making this whole study thing up.  Me, with first cup of coffee and my current favorite book:
 501 Spanish Verbs (not much of a plot, but lots of action!).  Remember... it's on the internet, so it must be true.

1 comment: