Sunday, May 2, 2010

A slight change in plans (good sense triumphs)

The forecast for tomorrow calls for more rain.
My plan for tomorrow called for a 30 mile ride to Culemborg.
Thirty miles of riding through the rain is not on.
Back in Amsterdam there is a warm, dry, unoccupied apartment.
I'm heading back to Amsterdam in the morning by train.
Forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday calls for nicer weather, maybe even sunny! If it is true, I'll do some day rides out of Amsterdam before Katie joins me Thursday.


1 comment:

  1. Good idea!
    If it clears a bit jump on the train to Haarlem. Its only a 20 minute train ride. I am sure you will enjoy it.